RAID® DEFENSE SYSTEM
The uses a combination of products to help you work smarter, not harder, when fighting bugs in your home. View the complete system below
Raid® Flying Insect Killer is specially formulated to kill a number of flying insects including flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and hornets.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Also available in Outdoor Fresh® and Orange Breeze scents.
Available in 15 oz., 18 oz., and 20 oz. sizes.
• Point spray nozzle away from face and press button, holding container as upright as possible.
• Spray into the air with a sweeping motion, keeping about three feet from interior walls, fabrics and furniture, until the room is thoroughly misted.
• For Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets, and Asian Lady Beetles: Spray directly at stray insects that enter the building.
• Do not remain in treated area. Keep room closed for two hours.
• Ventilate room thoroughly before re-entry.
• To reduce annoyance of these insects, spray area when air is calm for best results.
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
• If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
• If swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
• Environmental Hazards: This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment or residues on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are foraging the area.
Other Ingredients (99.775%)
This product also contains sodium nitrite and petroleum distillates.
For more detailed information on ingredients, see:
If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or call 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any drain.